Tuesday, May 03, 2005

People who have fucked up their faces

Meg Ryan === Egads what has she done? She looks like a frozen fish. Too bad she used to be cute. Guess she can't handle the aging thing. I foresee her being very Norma Desmond like in a few years, her career is in the crapper and she fucked up her face. I hope she doesn't scare her kid with that messed up mug.

Cher ==== Yikes she looks like a swollen toad. I bet she would melt in the heat.

Nancy Pelosi==== The last time it has been recorded that she blinked was during the Reagan adminstration. Her face is tighter than tupperware. She looks like she is constantly surprised which is what someone would be when they see her frozen grill.

Melanie Griffith==== What a waste. She has totally changed her face and I dont know why. She was pretty the way she was.

Priscilla Presley==== She looks like a chipmunk.Cilla looks like she is storing nuts for the winter.


Courtney Love=== She is even scarier now looking and acting. Actually I hope she got her shit together for the sake of her kid.


Burt Reynolds=== Yeah I will pick on the guys too. Has he turned Asian? His face is way too tight.

Michael Jackson==== No comment necessary you people have eyes.

Farrah Fawcett=== WHy Farrah why? Is that why you act all whack, coz your face is too tight?


Mickey Rourke=== Yikes too many blows to the head from his boxing career I guess.

Bruce Jenner==== That is NOT the same man who was an Olympic hero.


I almost forgot...... Robert Leatherface Redford his face is pulled back tighter than a virgin flea. He is begining to get that Nancy Pelosi " I am surprised 24/7" look about him. He should have just taken a sandblaster to that nasty looking hide. Yucccck.

3 Comments:

At 11:28 PM, Blogger Nancy said...

Nicolette Sheridan says she has done nothing. But her eyebrows are higher than they ever were and her face is so fucking tight.
I think she looks awful and is only in her early forties.
It is terribly sad that people do that to themselves.
But, I suppose they have to try to look young to keep up with all the cute new actors!
Honestly though, they don't look cute. They look freaky!
Totally agree with you.

Nancy Epstein

 
At 6:55 AM, Blogger BennettMarco said...

Thank you. Yes there are some I have forgotten and Nicolette is one. She looks awful.I don't get why they do it so early..

 
At 9:13 AM, Blogger BennettMarco said...

Why thank you very much.Well I will have to make another post just about the Friends "actors" and all that they have had done and how spoiled they are. Julia is just one big disgusting untalented bore who is far too imprssed with herself. That is the duty of this blog to call people out on their bullshit. Thanks again for your comments.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home