Saturday, April 30, 2005

Who I like continued.....

Reading my blog it should be obvious who I dislike. Not hate. Hate is too strong of an emotion for these dumbasses. They are not worth it.
So here we go with more people I like...

Ron Silver is a man who does not toe any partyline and I admire him for that. He took a big risk by coming out for George W. While I voted for George W and support and like him I do not agree with everything he stands for. I think Ron Silver is incredibly brave to have stood up and said he supports George W. That took courage from a democrat actor and that is to be admired.

Jerry Brown has evolved into a very likeable human being. Now he is the guy who appointed that whack job Rose Bird to the Calif supreme court but if you listen to him recently he is thoughtful intelligent and does not toe the democratic line.He is not afraid to cross party lines and give props to someone in the Republican party and he also will call a democrat on something they do that he doesn't agree with.

Dianne Feinstein I also admire. She does not toe her party line for the most part. I have voted for her a couple of times. She is a decent human being who seems to listen to both sides of an issue. That is something that cannot be said for that piece of crap Barbara Boxer. Dianne does not seem to be driven by the radical leftists and I admire her for that.

I think my next blog will be about people who have ruined their faces with plastic surgery. That should be quite a list......

3 Comments:

At 6:37 PM, Blogger BennettMarco said...

I Don't hate you. I disagree with you on many things. The comment that I thought was uninformed and that you made an ass of yourself on was the Bush war crimes. You sounded like an hysterical physco. I just think you are misinformed and let your blind hatred lead you. I do not hate you. I used to like you quite a lot when you were a VJ on vh1 you made me laugh on there when you said that song by John Cougar "Pop Singer" you thought he was saying Bob Seger whenever I hear that song I think of that. I also thought your standup on HBO was great I totally agreed with what you said about that piece of crap Woody Allen.
What is it that you wonder about me Rosie?

 
At 8:25 PM, Blogger Danie said...

Okay, I don't get it...you say you don't hate, but a whole lot of statements in your blog seems to go against that (i.e. calling people dumbasses, and "piece of crap Barbara Boxer" among others).

But whatever, you stick to your conservative guns and I'll stay with my slightly wacky, 'oh my god I get to control my own body' liberal guns (*chortle* liberal...guns...I crack myself up with irony sometimes.)

 
At 7:32 AM, Blogger BennettMarco said...

Hmmm so you think because someone is called a name that means they are hated? Interesting logic. Someone needs to cut back on their hyper sensitive pills. And for the record Barbara Boxer IS a piece of crap. Hate is an emotion that requires to much energy therefore I hate none of these people because they are certainly not worth the effort. Where did you get the idea that I think you shouldn't control your own body? You stay out of my house and away from my guns and I will stay out of yours. No problem.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home