Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Short but sweet

I haven't had a lot of time to blog. Been busy with work and life. Johnny cochran is dead oh how little I care. Its called karma and I can't wait for it to catch up to that ass puppet OJ. I suppose I feel bad for Johnnys family but really why should I? Did he feel bad for the two families his client murdered in cold blood I very seriously doubt it.
Whoever told Bruce Springsteen he could sing? Dude can write great songs but man is his voice hideous. Its not getting better with age either. I heard his new song and it seems like it might be an ok song if someone who could actually sing sang it. He should have given that song to someone else.
Final four is going to sweeeeeet. I have a feeling there will be some kickass games. Ah well I need to get to do other things. Oh and never fear I WILL be back!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home