Friday, April 22, 2005

I agree with Rosie

Some of you have questioned why I bash Rosie. Well there are many many reasons but I do have to say I 100% agree with her on gay couples being allowed to have foster children. I mean they would go through background checks like any straight couple so what is the freaking harm????? These kids need a home with love and if a gay couple can provide that then more power to them. These are kids that are having a hard time in life and just need a place to call home and people to call family what does it matter if it is a man & a woman or a man & a man or a woman & a woman??? If they are going to love and care for them big fucking deal. They are not going to "recruit" them to the gay lifestyle if thats what people are afraid. They are going to love them and show them an alternative lifestyle that some people have a problem with but you know what they will be exposed to gay people anyhow. And once again if they are willing to feed shelter and love these kids what is the fucking harm????? People need to get over hating people who arent the same as them. I am a fairly conservative Republican who disgarees with Rosie about almost everything else but not this one. I am also 100% straight and don't think gays should marry but I do think civil unions with full benefits is perfectly fine.I also think gay adoption gay foster parents are 100% a ok with me. Rosie, on this one we agree. And I am not ashamed to say so!

4 Comments:

At 9:38 AM, Blogger BennettMarco said...

No problem. I personally believe that both sides would be so much better off if they crossed the aisle now and then and publically agreed with the other side on different issues. There is way too much partisanship for my liking. I do not have respect for people who cannot think for themselves and just toe the partyline. This happens in both parties and it blows.

 
At 6:01 PM, Blogger Playground In My Mind said...

So your objection to Rosie, is what? If you don't like her, why do you read her blog? I do not understand that. I'm not being mean or rude, I honestly wonder why. Does her celebrity attract you? If I find a blog that I disagree with, I do not visit it anymore. That is why I wonder.
It is nice that you support gay/lesbian adoption/fostering. I am straight. I just think a child deserves love.
Question..do you like anyone? (Sorry, had to throw that in lol;)
Renee

 
At 6:03 PM, Blogger Playground In My Mind said...

Oh yeah, by the way, do you kiss your mother with that mouth?
Renee

 
At 7:31 PM, Blogger BennettMarco said...

As far as I know Rosie's blog is there for everyone to read so why shouldn't I? Just because I dont agree with her doesn't mean I cant read a differing opinion. Her celebrity means nothing to me. I use my blog to highlight hypocrisy and she is one of themany hypocrites out there. Dont be so sensitive. I agree with you on children deserving love. They can never have enough of that. There are plenty of people I do like, thanks for asking. Yes I kiss my mother with "that mouth" but I have the intelligence not use bad language in front of her : )

 

Post a Comment

<< Home