Thursday, June 23, 2005

Well well well......

It looks like the Downing street memo the liberals were getting all excited about is nothing more than a fake. The "reporter" "had" the orginals notes typed them out himself and then threw the orginal notes away. HAHAHAHAHAHA. More manufactured crap by the liberal media. The fake Bush national guard papers wasnt enough? Now they have to fake meeting notes. Wow that is desperate and pathetic. So even British journalists fake news just like they do here in America. Some smoking gun there dumbascraps. More like a bag of shit someone lit on fire. Dumbasses.


Nancy "help me I cant blink" Pelosi has declared the war in Afghanistan over. Hmmm how interesting. Sadly this non blink face too tight to smile bitch is from my state. She is a disgrace.


I wish that piece of shit kid toucher mikey jerkson would just leave America and go to France where I am sure he will be welcomed with open arms from that pussy of a country. The french .... what a bunch of wimps. Serious question has there ever been a french boxer? If there was did he ever do anything other than give up and surrender?


Tom Cruise please go away and take your pretend girlfriend with you. Dude just come out already it will be ok. You and you your whacked out "religion" are just ruining that poor Katie Holmes but then again she is 26 and she should be smarter than all that.


Gitmo oh boo hoo we are keeping people who want to harm us there without a trial. Waaaa waaaa waaa. I think they REALLY should be tortured not this "extreme" torture of playing loud rap music, blowing cold air, chaining their arms and legs. Thats not torture. And these fuckheads deserve that and so much more. I am tired of hearing people whine about their treatment. WHO GIVES A FLYING FUCK. They are terrorist torture them and get as much info out of their sorry asses as possible. If that means we do not have to have another attack on us then do it. Hell I volunteer to do it.

Dick Durbin if ever a first name fit someone...... What a piece of shit this guy is, comparing how these terrorists are being treated to how the Jews were treated by the nazis. What a dumb ass.

2 Comments:

At 2:59 PM, Blogger Tasha said...

Well I found ur blog through Rosie's and I love what you had to say.Finally someone who feels the same way I feel.So I want to say thank you,I'm gonna keep reading them,they are great.....T

 
At 6:28 PM, Blogger BennettMarco said...

Thank you very much for the compliments Tasha. Keep reading I won't be going away any time soon! Its always good to have a right thinking fan!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home