Friday, January 27, 2006

Rights Wrongs and Morons

Liberals are screeching about rights being taken away because the NSA is listening in on some conversations I say big fucking deal. If they want to listen to my conversations and read my email I have no problem with. I have nothing to hide. The people with something to hide are the ones screeching the most. I say let the NSA listen in and let them keep doing what they are doing. We have not been attacked since 9/11/01 and I say kudos to President Bush the military the NSA CIA & FBI and everyone else we don't know about. Keep up the good work. What the liberals should be bellowing about is the fact that San Francisco voted to take away citizens lawfully owned guns and rifles. Yes you read that right. No one in the city of San Francisco is allowed to own a gun or rifle. Where are the liberals protesting this right being ripped away???? Hitler did the same thing before he killed the Jews. If any party can be compared to Hitler & the Nazis it is the dumbascraps. I am a proud responsible gunowner and NO ONE will be taking my guns away.
Now to the morons. Harry Belafonte oh please come on this guy is just a joke. He is a one hit wonder from 100 years ago who embraces opressors and communist dictators like Hugo Chavez and Fidel Castro. Now he is the darling of the left because he atkes every opportunity to blast Bush and his administartion. Hey Harry go tally some bananas in Cuba you love it and its leader so much. I really dont get why if someone is so pissed and hates this country so much why the fuck dont they leave??? If I hated living here I would move in a hearbeat. I mean why would you want to live in a country you belive being run by tyrants? If a commie was elected president here I would be gone.Oh yeah the reason Dayo wont leave is because he has the freedom to speak his mind here which he would not have in Cuba if he disagreed with that government.
Helen Thomas please just retire and go away. You are ghastly person inside and out. She whines because Bush won't call on her at a press conference uh duh why should he all she does is call him names and make false accusations of him. Little old lady liberal can't stand to be ignored. Too bad so sad you beast. She is so bitter her face looks like a lemon.

4 Comments:

At 6:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

They are stupid. If the gov. wasn't listening in and there was an attack, then they would be complaining that we have all this money and all this power and why didn't they know that my neighbor was making bombs and hiding spies. They only justify the means, when it's their idea. They make me sick. Belafonte... please... of course Ro and all the libs have jumped on his bandwagon, whatever. This country was built on freedom and I agree if people don't like it LEAVE. Stop imposing on other peoples freedoms and get out.

 
At 7:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I love you.

 
At 8:02 PM, Blogger BennettMarco said...

You think you do? Why aren't you sure?

 
At 9:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Freudian slip. I love you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home