Thursday, January 19, 2006

Buy this book

Do As I Say Not As I Do: Profiles in Liberal Hypocrisy by Peter Schweizer. I got it for Christmas and it rocks. Here are some things that are in it:
Filmmaker Michael Moore claims he doesn’t invest in the stock market. In fact, he has bought shares in scores of companies, including Halliburton, which he routinely castigates.

House Democratic Leader Nancy Pelosi champions organized labor. But Pelosi and her husband own a vineyard that employs only nonunion workers. And she owns part of a California resort that is also nonunion.

Comedian Al Franken often charges that Republicans are racists, yet his staff is actually whiter than Bob Jones University, a school that Franken labels "racist.” He has employed FEWER than 1% African Americans in the past FIFTEEN years.

”Environmentalist” Ted Kennedy opposed a "clean energy” wind-power system off Cape Cod – because it was close to his family compound in Hyannis, Mass.


Of course the media doesn't cover any of this and this is just a small part of what is in this book. Its a great read and it will leave you appalled and affirm the fact that the media is very very biased and liberal.

4 Comments:

At 8:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do think the media is biased. It always has been since I can remember. I need to get this book. It looks good.
I met a women recently who as soon as she spoke, I thought to myself, I like her. She speaks her mind and what she is saying is profound. I thought she must be a republican. Well, last night I found out she is. Over the course of a few months I have found that I love to hear this women speak. I love what she means and stands for. I guess you could say I look up to her. I want to do the things she does and be passionate about them and I want my girls to look up to me this way.

Because of Christmas, I didn't mention this, b/c I was trying to be nice, but on R's blog she left out the "Christ" in her blog and I wondered if you saw this. I lost what little respect I had for her after that. She left weird messages to.. Is she Jewish? I'm confused? I thought ok maybe she's Jewish b/c she was celebrating Hannukah or was she just being weird? Or was it b/c she was doing Fiddler? Do you know? Sorry for the long post...

 
At 1:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

just my 2 cents
r u a mother or a father
and what r u spewing about

 
At 8:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

anonymous- I come to this blog often, I am a women and what I was trying to say was even as adults sometimes we need to look up to people and it was nice to see a republican women be profound, b/c of the media or lack of candidates, I don't see many women shown this way.
If you were asking what I am spewing about with Rosie, I didn't get what I was saying out to well I guess. On her blog she put x-mas. She usually rambles about prayer and thanking above, I guess I assumed she was christian. I was asking if I had missed something basically. Sorry for not coming across too well. Sorry for eating up your space Marco...

 
At 11:03 PM, Blogger BennettMarco said...

I have no idea about ro ro's religion I think at one time she was Catholic but she does march lock step with the whacko liberals so for all I know she is into that kaballa shit.I am sure she was trying to be PC with the xmas. No big deal dont put any stock in anything she says or does.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home