Saturday, November 12, 2005

This is what I am talking about




This is what I am talking about when I say AWFUL plastic surgery. Meg Ryan looks like she has swallowed a bushel of walnuts and Goldie ew God she just looks horrid. Please young hollywood look at this and learn. This is what NOT to do. These women look HIDEOUS!!!!!!!! I think there is at least 20 yrs between the 2 of them but I wouldnt touch either of them if you paid me!!! They are so gross!!!!!! Goldie looks like she hasnt bathed in years and Meg looks frozen. How ghastly. BLEEEEECH.

4 Comments:

At 7:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Meg's face looks like the Joker around the mouth without the lipstick. Goldie looks like she has been around the block a few times. She looks like she's had one too many drinks or something. I don't understand why they mess with their faces like that. I saw Janice Dickenson the model on TV lastnight. She is just gross. Her face is so distorted. People talk about her all the time how she looks like a female Steven Tyler. Why would you be proud of that??

 
At 11:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Argh. They need lessons from Susan Sarandon (commie, yes, but she IS beautiful!). LOL.

 
At 12:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Meg used to be one of the most adorable actresses in H'wood. Remember Sleeples in Seattle...hell I'm a woman and I would've done her; now she looks like a clown. Golde - enough Botox - your face is frozen. Ready? Golde happy, Golde sad, Golde scared, Golde drunk...screen test over, great job Golde, now go home until your injections wear off. Pathetic.

 
At 9:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"rode hard and put to bed wet"......thats all i have to say about goldie hawn in that picture.....creepy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home