Saturday, December 17, 2005

Eavesdropping etc

I do NOT Care. Hows that? I don't care that the government eavesdropped and some suspected terrorists. I do NOT care that the government tortures terrorists. I do NOT care that there may be "secret" prisons in other countries. I only care that there has NOT been another terrorist attack on USA soil. Someone is doing something right. I want my President to do everything within his power to keep me and my family safe. I feel this President has done that. If he authorized eavesdropping to insure that I do NOT care. What I do care about is how phoney these dumbascraps act, like they are shocked that it happened when they knew all along. I want the President to continue to do what he is doing. I am safe. My family is safe. There has been no other terrorist attack here in the USA so keep on doing what you are doing W. The NY Times story that outed this, is tied to a book that is releasing. SHocking that NY Times is dirty yet again!! Funny how they timed this to overshadow the overwhelming success of the Iraqi elections. Of course the media isnt biased..... yeah right!

3 Comments:

At 8:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why do people act like we the United States are so high and mighty that we wouldn't do a little dirty work to find out things that aren't forthcoming to us? Rosie acts like W and his cabinet are the only ones to ever do this. PULEEEEZZZ. I am so sick of her "oh gasp I think I am going to faint, don't do these things in front me attitude." Get a grip. What is it he needs to be impeached for? Please, I wish someone would tell me and the rest of this country what he has done to call for an impeachment? He is like the daddy who sent his kids to bed with out dinner and they think he is mean, but then 20 years later they respect him.

 
At 5:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amen...I have nothing to hide...go get the ones that do! I don't understand the "please call for impeachment NOW" comments either. Impeach for what???? They can't tell you for what...just noise. Hope you have a safe and wonderful holiday. God Bless.

 
At 10:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Right on.

And Merry Christmas!

--Joyce

 

Post a Comment

<< Home