Saturday, December 10, 2005

Just back from 10 days in Italy

Had a wonderful time. The land of my people. Dont believe what you hear they do not hate us. They could not have been nicer.Unfortunately I had to watch a lot of cnn to catch up on the news. What a pile of crap cnn is.
I hope Arnie agrees to fry tookie. Its cool that he is reformed but he is sentenced to death for killing four people just because he has changed has not changed the fact that those four people are still dead. I say inject him no delays. I laughed my ass off when I saw Jamie Foxx (noted criminal authority) say they shouldnt execute him because that day is his birthday. What the hell??? Is he serious?? That was funny. Now I hope they do it right on that date. Just because some dude plays make believe and says we shouldnt execute him on his bday we shouldnt? Bullshit.
Glad to see the air marhsalls do their job too bad the guy was nuts, but anyone knows you dont run around a plane these days with a backpack strapped to you using the word bomb. I hope those muslim scumbag terrorists saw that.Now all the flaming liberals will want hearings into why he was shot. Fuck that. Oh and of course this is President Bush fault. Always is with them. Their myopic hate filled view can see nothing else.
Will write more later dont you worry : )

6 Comments:

At 7:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ITALY!!! How fabulous is that. My husband has been, but I am to afraid to leave American soil. It's sad I guess. Look at all of the wonderful things I am missing because of fear. Anyways, glad to see you back I was wondering what was up.

 
At 10:01 AM, Blogger BennettMarco said...

Oh do not be afraid to travel. Despite how the media portrays it we are not hated over there. We had nothing but good experiences even when talking politics! Get over your fear there is much to see out there!

 
At 7:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome home...I for one missed reading you. I am kind of on the fence about Tookie. Be nice, now...no mean words to one of your fans. I am sure that if I was a relative of one of the four I wouldn't be walking this line - but I am not, so I am on the fence. Off topic - why are there blogs that only allow registered bloggers to comment? What difference does it make? Gald you're back.

 
At 4:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Read more about the original crimes and Tookie's comments then; bye, bye Tookie...Arnie made the right decision.

 
At 7:54 PM, Blogger BennettMarco said...

Mommyof3 I will never be mean to you. Glad you came around the man is an animal and should have been put down years ago. As for the registered bloggers I am not sure I guess so you dont get a lot of spammers but I can always delete those if I want. They are the only ones I delete and comments from anonymous posters who name call and make no sense.

 
At 12:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tookie is dead. Thank you, Ahhhnold. There is a huge difference in redemption and consequences to pay for your crime. Forgiveness can come, but there is still justice and consequences. For instance, if I had a one night stand and ended up pregnant or with HIV, I could still be forgiven or "redeemed", but that doesn't mean that I don't still have to pay the consequences for my wrong actions. Tookie got his justice. Nuff said.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home